Friday, February 17, 2012

What you as a reader should expect day to day

First, I'd like to just mention that I noticed someone named Ashley who has become a member of my blog. I was going to say, 'I hope it's not Hailey's dads crazy, psycho girlfriend', then, I backspaced and decided that I'd like for her to read what I have to say. You may be wondering why it doesn't bother me if Hailey's dad and his girlfriend knew what I was doing everyday of my life. Sometimes, even wonder why it doesn't bother me. I guess it's because I've realized that they clearly have too much time on their hands and always worry about what I'M doing with my time, which makes them FUCKING IDIOTS.

All that you have read above is a good seg way into my next paragraph; What you as a reader should expect day to day.

I'm almost a million percent positive I will be going on and on about Hailey's dad and his girlfriend and the way they have been TRYING to ruin my life - Please emphasize the TRYING while you read, because they try so hard and it doesn't work. I'm very sure you will get a rise out of my blogs when I talk about them. Which I'm very pleased about, because this blog is about me getting my thoughts out and making you, as a reader, happy. Anyway, they're nuts. Hailey is perfect with just me; she doesn't need her father, or anyone else as a father figure. "Everybody calm the fuck down, I got this!"

Pretty cute, huh?

I'm doing really great with these seg ways, because this next segment goes into a little detail about Hailey. Hailey is four. Justin, is not her dad - he is her sperm donor. She has blond hair and blue eyes, and is sure to be a total brick house, KNOCK OUT when she gets older. Most parents would be worried about that, but I'm not. I wish to establish a best friendship with Hailey, to ensure a tight bonding between the two of us. She will always be able to come to me and talk to me about anything. My mom and I have never had a close friendship, and that is definitely something I want for Hailey and I. Hailey is the most opinionated, energetic, obnoxious kid I have ever met. I'm just lucky enough to be in HER life ;). I'll probably be talking a lot about her in my blogs. We spend every day together, from morning to night. There is never a dull moment with her. She looks just like her father, but acts just like me, and for that - I am very grateful.

Hailey and I live with my parents. You can imagine how she is so very spoiled and could get away with murder in this place. That being said, I have no problem with being bad cop when it's needed. You'll never see Hailey in a public place acting a fool and causing a ruckus.(Spelling?) I know when to lay down the line and jack her up if I need to. I'm sorry I can't say the same about when she is with her grandparents.





I'm fortunate enough to have two parents who are still married. I don't think I know anyone these days without divorced parents. They are absolutely nuts. Sometimes I really think my mother is bi-polar, and my dad is her bitch. It's sad to say that my dad has been whipped...but It's not even pussy whipped, because I'm sure they don't even have relations. Too much? Oh well. Everything has been pretty smooth around here lately, but I'm not holding my breath. I praise the day Hailey and I will be able to move out and be on our own. I don't want to live with my parents anymore. It's really taking a tole on every aspect of my life. Nevertheless, they love me, and I know that. I know they would bend over backwards if I ever needed anything.


I'm unemployed right now. You can imagine how much that excites me, right? Sarcasm at it's finest. The only thing I'm living off of is child support from Hailey's sperm donor. Which is nothing. I'm sure that will change soon though. Anyway, I did just buy a car, so at least I'm mobile now. Hailey and I may be moving to Front Royal soon to an apartment. There is a waiting list &  I've been bugging them like crazy lately. We will see. I'm doing the best I can for the shape I'm in, broke and all. Hailey still gets whatever she wants, and that's all that matters.


I share a ton of hilarious pictures on my Facebook and Twitter everyday. For example, the turtle above :) I will try my best to share those pictures on here as well.

Like I said, these are just a few things I will most likely be talking about on a daily basis. And if you don't like it, shove it up your ass and suck it. You don't have to read any of this, if you're not interested. But if you don't like it, I suggest you keep reading. You never know when I'm going to say something bad about you in one of my blogs ;). Run and tell THAT!

There are so many cool stories that I could tell, and I am excited to allow you into my life and share them with you. I may be young, but I've been through so much within the past years. I think It's only fair that I share them - maybe you as a reader could learn a lesson from me and some of my good/bad/ugly decisions. Please don't hesitate to leave comments on my blogs. I'd like to hear what some of you have to say. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings...but, I might hurt yours.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment