Friday, February 17, 2012

First day of blogging!

So, my wonderful cousin-in-law, Jenny, told me I should make a blog. I've thought about it a lot, since I always have crazy thoughts running through this brain of mine. I've just been too lazy to even think about creating one. Thanks Jenny ;). Hopefully, now that I've made this thing, I'll take the time every day to blog about my day, thoughts, stupid people & my awesome, opinionated, 4 year old bitchy daughter, Hailey. I also have one crazy family, which I'm sure I'll be blogging about A LOT. I hope you, yes YOU, like what I have to say. If you don't, just remember, that little red X at the top right of your screen is there for a reason. My thoughts and opinions are MINE, and you don't have to like them. Actually, I think the more people HATE what I have to say, the more they will come back and read. After all, those who are talked about, are obviously doing something right. Once I get this thing the way I want it to look, I'll explain more about what is to come. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You did it :0) I know this is going to make you famous Dana Marie!!! I'm excited to read all your blogs. Thanks for making my day!! XO

    ReplyDelete